Tell 'em that it's my birthday


Mi cumpleaƱos fue el pasado miĆ©rcoles, 22 de octubre. Mi familia y yo lo celebramos en mi restaurante favorito (probablemente la parte del dĆ­a que mĆ”s esperaba). Me decidĆ­ por un -inusual- girly look, uniendo mi confiable braga de Forever 21 (¡Si! Es una braga, me las arreglĆ© para que se viera como un top) con mi nueva -y favorita- falda azul.

Siempre he sido un poco ambivalente sobre mi cumpleaƱos, un aƱo me gusta y el otro no tanto. Sin embargo, este aƱo fue increĆ­ble, me gustarĆ­a agradecerle a las personas que lo hicieron especial y todos sus buenos deseos.

----------------

My birthday was last wednesday, October 22th to be precise. My family and I decided to celebrate it on my favorite restaurant (probably the part of the day which I was most looking forward to). I went for a uncharacteristically 'girly' look, teaming my trusty Forever 21 romper (Yes! It's a romper, I manage it to look like a top) with my new - and favorite- blue skirt. 

I've always been a little bit ambivalent about my birthday, one year I love it, and the next not much. Nevertheless, this year was amazing and I'd like to say thank you to everyone who made it special and for all of the birthday wishes.

What I'm Wearing:

Romper: Forever 21 +
Skirt: Forever 21 +
Rings: Claire's
Wedges: Steve Madden

Besos,


CONVERSATION

3 comentarios:

  1. im late but happy b day :*
    would you like follow each other?
    pls let me know :*
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/10/cookies.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. EstƔs hermosa y que bonitos colores ,las sandalias me encantan !
    Que bueno que hallas pasado bien tu cumpleaƱos !
    besos
    http://nohayedadparalamoda.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look beautiful! Great dress!!!

    xo,
    miranda

    thechicstreet.com

    ResponderEliminar